Monday, October 8, 2007

An Idea

Okay, so the google pages are kinda awkward and we have that whole 'publication' versus 'not publication issue. Here's an idea.

Lydia, you have everyone's e-mail, send a list to everyone that is participating. When we have a piece that needs to be read, we'll send a mass e-mail out. We'll all read them via e-mail and then discuss on the blog. The comments sections are really good for discussion, which is what we're all shooting for anyway.

Whatcha guys think?

7 comments:

Ali said...

I think that's a pretty slick idea. That way the blog is being useful, but without the collective copywright concerns.

Lydia said...

I like it! See, this is why I need your guys' help. I'll get an email list together asap.

Shane said...

So now someone just has to volunteer for the chopping block. You know, as a kind of guinea pig/test subject thing.

And no throwing that back in my face, thank you.

Joe said...

Yeah, great idea!

Heck, I'll volunteer, although someone else might want to volunteer, too. I've been messing around with microfiction and my story is shorter than two pages--don't know how much conversation it could generate--should I just email it out?

Anonymous said...

Send it out, Joe! Let's get this party started.

And, um, we can go on and on for a poem, so microfiction should lead to no end of discussion...

Joe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joe said...

Done and done.