Friday, October 12, 2007

My Ancient Computer Sucks!

I apologize for creating an entire blog post to say this, but since I'm very interested in reading everyone's work, I want to make sure everyone reads this. I'm having a problem opening email attachments. Sometimes I can, sometimes I can't. I would appreciate it if we all could post our stories within the body of our emails. This way I won't have to worry about opening attachments. (I'm sorry for being difficult, but you guys know me. Everything is all about me, and it always has to be difficult.)

P.S. Joe, I would love to read the story you sent out. Would you please resend it, embedded in the email, to the missyshell address ?

3 comments:

Lydia said...

That's a good idea in general. Attachments always have the potential to go wacky. Maybe we could do both ways (attach and embed) just in case.

Joe said...

Sure 'nuf. I didn't even think to post it in the body. An email's on the way, Mishell, and--advance warning--I've already changed some wording, etc.--added dialogue tags (thanks Shane) and clarified that the stepsister was in a catalepsy-induced coma, since that clearly wasn't very well set up. my fault.

Jenny Maloney said...

Both ways would be better for me. I have an easier time commenting and sending stuff back if it's an attachment.

Both? Good compromise? Bad Jenny for making everything harder?