Friday, September 28, 2007

Google is God..

...Or the Devil
I found a sort of stopgap solution to my ealier roadblock (screw work, right?) and it cometh from Google. I guess they have this free webhosting service in beta and I'm going to use that. I guess there are two ways we can do this. You guys can either send me the text of your writing and I can publish it on the Google site. You'll each have a page on the Google site with your writing and you can just drop the link to your site into your blog post. Or maybe I can do something fancy and get the links permanently on the page. I'll look into it and give it a test run. This is getting interesting, huh?

3 comments:

Lydia said...

So, I guess you guys should send me your stuff as attachments to email and I can upload it to your Google page. Then when people click on your link in the sidebar it will take them to a page with your stuff on it.

Lydia said...

Okay, I put my first poem on my page. Now I just need you guys to email me stuff to put on your pages and the blogging may commence.

Lydia said...

BTW, if you experienced bloggers know a better way of doing this, please by God tell me :)